CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Makai Lab

So....
Wednesday was our last day of Makai Lab and i was pretty bummed....
That day we had to take the written test which had about5 stations. There was the Conoe station, another station...a water cycle station...another station...and the limu station with uncle lee. I couldnt even concentrate because uncle Lee was too obsessed with his Lego sword and his hitting stick!!(that kelia broke later, thank you kelia) Then we had the swimming asessment. Wasn't that hard but it sure wasn't easy.
It was fun going way out and snorkeling in the water. I remember when i had some issues with my mask AND IT LOOKED LIKE I GOT SUCKED BY AN ENORMOUS SQUID...I would've had the best time if Kualoa had bigger waves. We could've bombed the waves with the boat. It was also fun almost getting chopped to pieces by the motor. I didn't fall backwards off the boat, I fell backwards ON the boat.....GOOD BYE MAKAI HELLO MAUKA :(

0 comments: